Wednesday, December 4, 2013

It's So Hard To Say Goodbye

This will be the last time I speak on this situation. While I do miss my friend sometimes, I know that I'm not missed on their end. Opportunities have presented themselves for this person to fix the problem, but absolutely no efforts have been made. Couldn't be, cause we wouldn't be where we are if they wanted the problem fixed. Apparently I'm the only one who thinks it's a problem. This person is perfectly content without my friendship and until they decide to change that, I'm wiping my hands from the situation and from them. It was fun while it lasted. I will not put anymore time and energy into someone who won't put in the same for me. I will only reciprocate. If they do nothing, I do nothing. If they reach out to me, I will reach out to them. The ball has BEEN in their court and its collecting dust. So unless something changes, it's goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the words of Travis McCoy, "Bitches post anonymous" so leave a name