Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Graze Box

This is my first time trying Graze. I heard a lot of good things about them. It's a snack box subscription. For $6 a box, you get 4 random healthy snacks from their collection of about 90 items. You can view their entire collection and rate the items to narrow the margin of choices for your box.

"Our boxes are filled with delicious and nutritious food. From nuts, seeds, dried fruits, tasty crackers, dips to some well-deserved treats, every Graze snack has a healthy benefit."

My box included:

sweet mustard ranch
mustard breadsticks, sour cream and onion cashews and poppyseed pretzels

These were ok, not bad. I only disappointed that the cashews tasted like regular cashews. I could hardly taste the seasoning but they were still good.

key lime pie
lime infused raisins, sponge pieces, mini meringues and green raisins

I really liked this one even though I'm not a fan of raisins. This has maybe converted me. It's so good.

summer berry flapjack
rustic rolled oat flapjack with berry-infused cranberries

I let my dad try this one and he liked it

jalapeno fiesta
jalapeno peanuts, roasted sunflower seeds, salsa almonds and roasted pumpkin seeds

This was good too. Not super spicy but a lil kick. The almonds were very flavorful. They were the standout in this mix.

Overall I loved my box. This is definitely a keeper. These really came in handy before my workout. I can't wait to see what comes in the next box.

If you want to try Graze, click here to get your 1st and 5th box free, and with that subscription a $1 donation to the Graze School of Farming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the words of Travis McCoy, "Bitches post anonymous" so leave a name