Wednesday, April 1, 2009

NOT AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE

678-999-8212

Know what this is? One guy posted this on 800notes.com:

Timothy
I keep getting calls about some satanic club or some gay cult from this number. They keep asking me if I would like to buy some "Soldier Boy" which is completely and utterly disgusting! I have never in my life been so insulted! They have called many times and I am tempted to call an attorney! I DO NOT WISH TO BUY ANY GAY SEX FROM "SOLDIER BOYS"! PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS DISGRACEFUL GROUP!

(still lmao on that)

The number is said on the song Kiss Me Thru The Phone by Soulja Boy. If you call, you hear a pre-recorded message that makes you think you're talking to someone when you're not. But the service keeps your number and sends out mass text messages to you. Some people have said they've gotten calls back too. Anyways, just because Mike Jones gave out his real number, stupid people think its Soulja Boy's real phone number. But then again, alot of the people who listen to his stuff (i dont think its music), they are gullible enough to believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the words of Travis McCoy, "Bitches post anonymous" so leave a name